Guiding All 4
As we have struggled to determine the best way forward, we are reminded that using our core values to guide us is more important than ever.
Hard Work - We are all going to have to work hard to be open to change and adjust to new ways of doing things.
Communication - We will be communicating each step to the best of our ability - there will be many challenges as our world is changing quickly and we will likely have to make adjustments. We plan to adapt as information changes daily to offer the best program.
Responsibility - it is critical we are all responsible in how we conduct ourselves - our collective safety and ability to enjoy all the amazing things All 4 brings to our lives depends on it.
Support - through mutual support of families, athletes and staff, we know we can successfully navigate the world we find ourselves in today.
Keeping the environment safe for all
We have already executed intensive cleaning of the gym (including professional steam cleaning) and every surface disinfected with the CDC Bleach/Water ratio. While we think that is a bare minimum expectation you should have of your gym, we didn't feel this was enough.
After weeks of research, we have found a Disinfectant and Anti-Microbial treatment that has been in use in Hospitals, Food Service, and Arenas around the country. It is cost prohibitive for a lot of businesses, but we felt adamant that we had to take on this additional expense for the safety of our staff and kids until further notice.
This process is a two part application. First we are disinfecting with mPerial™ but more importantly, we are applying applying mPale™ Anti-Microbial treatment (EPA 83129-1) with the AEGIS Technology, which forms a network of molecular "swords" protecting the surfaces and fighting against microbes, which continues to kill virus for a minimum of 30 days.
mPale™ is unable to be detected by human touch but is highly effective against virtually all viruses, including CODIV-19, H1N1, influenza, MRSA/staph, molds and most bacteria. Once it is sprayed on, it bonds to the surface and retains its effectiveness for a minimum of 30 days. More information is available at https://www.sportsani.com
Directions on who can enter the gym
- If you are not feeling well or have potential exposure, do not enter the gym.
- First time customers and parents of athletes under the age of 6 may watch classes. If you need assitance from the office you are welcome to enter weraring a mask.
- We have Spot TV so you can observe via your phone or computer! Enrollment in this free and secure service is via the parent portal.
Safe EnvironmentSafe Environment
- Avoid bringing any personal belongings to the gym.
- Athletes may bring a bottle of water with them (clearly labeled with name) to keep with them at all times. No access will be allowed to water fountains.
- Athletes will be provided with hand sanitizer before entering the floor and periodically throughout class.
- Athletes may wear masks, but they are not required. Staff will wear masks.
- Athletes may opt out of spotting with a red x on arm.
- Any athlete that reports exposure to COVID 19 must wait 14 days or provide a negative test before returning to classes. During this time the athlete will receive make up classes that will not expire and can be used upon return and into the future.
How we will provide awesome training
- Stations and rotations that incorporate distancing as they aid in the development of strenght and flexibility.
- Focus on proper technique for executing skills.
- Operating at less than 50% capacity to give every kid plenty of space.
Moving Forward Together
- This is a fluid situation and we will be adapting our policies daily. We will keep this document updated and available on our website.
- Please monitor emails and our social media to keep up to date on how we will move forward.
We feel confident that we are taking every possible measure to operate as safely as possible. We will do our absolute best to keep our kids safely in the gym, and doing the activities to keep their minds and bodies healthy!